The Bellamie& Bruno puppies are growing and on sunday we will take them outdoors just to feel the grass under their paws. They get food twice a day and next week they will have food 3 times a day. They eat with all their body so taking nice photos is hard. There is A LOT of cleaning afterwards. Pastis, Matisses puppy, ate together with the puppies this morning. She is much bigger so they thought she might have some milk under her stomach;-) She licked them and lay nicely down next to them but after a while she wanted to play so then she had to leave them. Both Duval and Pastis (Matisse & Ricard) have got a lot of teeth already so they can´t play with the puppies yet. Besides Pastis and Duval weigh 3 1/2 kilo while Bellamie and Bruno puppies weigh right below 2 kilos so....The puppies play about 5-10 minutes and then they are so tired they just fall asleep. Some of them also fall asleep while they are eating food;-) When Bellamie has given the puppies milk she always stays to clean them and they crawl up on her and they really love their mother. It´s so nice to see. We have the puppies in the kitchen area and Bellamie is sleeping there all the time. She can decide herself when to jump into them or to jump out. Just as it shall be.
Duval and Pastis are so social and they are together with us all the time. They also love Bellamie and sleep very often next to her as well or play with her fur. I had to cut Bellamie a lot since lactating is very hard to the fur but it will grow back. Matisse is a very nice mother but it´s hard for her now when Duval and Pastis have got their teeth so she decids when it´s time to eat so no eating just for fun;-)
- Happy Midsummer
- Nationell Show Norrköping
- Rose Étoile BIR/BOB Junior, excellent with Ck and Cert/CAC and BIR with NORDIC Cert/CAC at Nordic Dog Show
- Rose Étoile, grandmothers mother look alike
- Bel Donatello BIR/BOB at Miami Dog Show
- Barbet Bay´s Cést Mon Reve Pastis, Lykke, 8 mån
- Rose Étoile soon 8 months
- Hundar kan lukta sig till rädsla, av Per Jensen
- When mom has blocked the bath I give the sink a try.
- Barbet Bay´s D´amour Rose Étoile, 6 months